Sunday 1 April 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Glamorous by Fergie.
In UK Give It To Me by Timbaland featuring Nelly Furtado was in the top 5 hits.
Grindhouse, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Secret by Rhonda Byrne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 April 2007!
Which were the important events of 1 April 2007 ?
- Saint Waleric
- Saint Hugh of Grenoble
- Orissa - a state in eastern India celebrates "Utkal Divas", its statehood day.
- India - Start of financial year.
- Canada - Beginning of government's fiscal year.
- Japan - The official start of school years in most universities and schools. Also, the official First Day of Work at companies and offices for new university graduates hires, marked by welcoming ceremonies and speeches.
- April 1 is known as April Fool's Day or All Fools' Day in many countries.
- Roman Empire - Veneralia celebrated to honor Venus.
- In San Marino, two Captains Regent, elected by Parliament, take office for six months.
- Last day of the Assyrian New Year Celebration
- Saint Jacoba
- International Day of the Birds.
- In England and Wales, local government reorganisations traditionally happen on April 1.
- Brielle celebrates victory of 1572 over Spaniards.
- Pigasus Award announcement.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 April
- Herb Carneal: American sports broadcaster (Born 1923).
- Second and last day of 177th Annual General Conference
- Iranian Basiji students protest outside the British embassy in Tehran. (CNN)
- Ukrainian political rivals rally in Kiev in response to the threat that President Viktor Yushchenko might dissolve the parliament and call for new elections. (BBC)
- William (Bill) Lee Fraijo Died at home on April 1 of a blood clot in the left leg. He was a law enforcement officer of LA County Probation and an evangelist. His mission of spreading the bible to juveniles in detention, led to many life changing changes by some of LA County's hardest young criminals. (September 27, 1947 - April 1, 2007)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Fergie - Glamorous
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
- Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
- Rich Boy - Throw Some D's
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?