Sunday 1 February 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 1 February 1903 ?
- St. Brigid of Kildare - one of the three patron saints of Ireland, the others being St. Patrick and St. Columcille.
- In Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the fictional character Willy Wonka gives an unprecedented tour of his chocolate factory on February 1 (year unspecified).
- Blessed Reginald of Sint-Gillis
- The start of LGBT History Month in the United Kingdom.
- The start of Black History Month in the United States.
- Imbolc - the first day of Spring in Ireland (Irish Calendar), one of the eight solar holidays in the Wheel of the Year.
- St. Veridiana
- Georg Rendl: Austria -- Miner / beekeeper / writer (The Bees Novel).
- Pierre Conze: Billom Military man.
- George Gabriel Stokes: Irish physicist (Born 1819).
- George G Stokes British physicist/presidential Royal Society: dies at age 83.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down Where the Wurzburger Flows - Arthur Collins
- Under the Bamboo Tree - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?