Friday 1 February 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 February 1907!
Which were the important events of 1 February 1907 ?
- St. Brigid of Kildare - one of the three patron saints of Ireland, the others being St. Patrick and St. Columcille.
- In Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the fictional character Willy Wonka gives an unprecedented tour of his chocolate factory on February 1 (year unspecified).
- Blessed Reginald of Sint-Gillis
- The start of LGBT History Month in the United Kingdom.
- The start of Black History Month in the United States.
- Imbolc - the first day of Spring in Ireland (Irish Calendar), one of the eight solar holidays in the Wheel of the Year.
- St. Veridiana
- Günter Eich: German lyricist, dramatist and author.
- Camargo Guarnieri: Brazilian pianist and composer (d. 1993).
- Alan Strode: Campbell Ross professor (coined the terms U and non-U).
- John Canaday: art critic (Metropolitan Museum of Art Portfolios).
- Mozart Camargo: Guarnieri composer.
- Gunter Eich: German lyricist (d. 1972)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Streets of New York - Billy Murray
- In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise - Frank Stanley
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bob Roberts
- A Flower from Home, Sweet Home - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House - Steve Porter & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?