Tuesday 1 February 1994
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Harry Styles and Skylar Laine.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to All For Love by Bryan Adams.
In UK Twist And Shout by Chaka Demus & Pliers featuring Jack Radics & Taxi Gang was in the top 5 hits.
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, directed by Tom Shadyac, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Disclosure by Michael Crichton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ferguson Theory.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Slayer or Airlines.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 February 1994!
Which were the important events of 1 February 1994 ?
- St. Brigid of Kildare - one of the three patron saints of Ireland, the others being St. Patrick and St. Columcille.
- In Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the fictional character Willy Wonka gives an unprecedented tour of his chocolate factory on February 1 (year unspecified).
- Blessed Reginald of Sint-Gillis
- The start of LGBT History Month in the United Kingdom.
- The start of Black History Month in the United States.
- Imbolc - the first day of Spring in Ireland (Irish Calendar), one of the eight solar holidays in the Wheel of the Year.
- St. Veridiana
- Harry Styles: British pop musician and youngest member of the band One Direction.
- Skylar Laine: Pop Singer.
- Anna-Lena Friedsam: German tennis player.
- Ryo Yoshizawa: Japanese actor.
- Irina Privalova runs world record 50 metre indoor (6.03 seconds).
- Large meteorite falls near Kusaie, Pacific Ocean.
- In Portland, Oregon, Tonya Harding's ex-husband Jeff Gillooly pleads guilty to his role in attacking figure skater Nancy Kerrigan. He accepts a plea bargain, admitting to racketeering charges in exchange for testimony against Harding.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?