Monday 1 January 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1906 ?
- Fulvio Bernardini: Italian soccer player.
- Maurice Chapela: Valence Journalist.
- Frank Stack: Canada -- Speed skater (1932 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Fulvio Berdardini: Italy sport Champion.
- Louis Ferrand: French prelate, who was Archbishop of Tours from 1956 to 1980.
- Giovanni D'Anzi: Italian songwriter (d. 1974)
- British India officially adopts the Indian Standard Time.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Billy Golden - Turkey in the Straw
- The Irish Girl I Love - Billy Murray
- In My Merry Oldsmobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- O Come, All Ye Faithful - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Courtship of Barney and Eileen - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 1 January 1906 and get them!