Tuesday 1 January 1907
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1907 ?
- Kinue Hitomi: Japanese sprinter and long jumper (d. 1931).
- Alphonse-Henri Chave: French painter and art collector who started a gallery specializing in outsider art (French: art brut).
- Erich Schmid: composer.
- Cyrill Kistler composer: dies at age 58.
- President Theodore Roosevelt shakes a record 8,513 hands in one day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Jimmie and Maggie at the Ball Game - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- The Moon Has His Eyes on You - Ada Jones
- Would You Leave Your Happy Home for Me? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?