Thursday 1 January 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
El caballero Casarroja, directed by Jos de Togores, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1914!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1914 ?
- Paul Beyer: Eguisheim physician.
- Noor Inayat Khan: Indian princess and SOE agent (d. 1944).
- Noor Khan: Allied SOE agent during the Second World War.
- Muhammad Hasan al-Rashid: Egyptian social and political reformer of the group known as Al-Amir (Prince) Jamiat al-Ikhwan al-Muslim.
- 1st scheduled airline flight, St. Petersburg-Tampa (Tony Jannus pilot)
- Northern and Southern Nigeria united in British colony of Nigeria.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- On the Honeymoon Express - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?