Friday 1 January 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles.
Time to Love, directed by Metin Erksan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1965!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1965 ?
- Harry Galbreath: NFL guard (Green Bay Packers).
- Andrew O Valmon in Brooklyn: New York, USA; 400m runner.
- Andrew Valmon: American runner and coach.
- John Sullivan: American real estate agent and politician.
- International Cooperation Year begins
- Palestinian al-Fatah organization forms.
- The People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan is founded in Kabul.
- The ship SS ''Catala'' is driven onto the beach in Ocean Shores, Washington, stranding her.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Beatles - She's A Woman
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- The Impressions - Amen
- The Larks - The Jerk
- Julie Rogers - The Wedding
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?