Friday 1 January 1993
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
Chaplin, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1993!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1993 ?
- Mattie Foxx: Metal Singer.
- Christopher McCrory: Model.
- Jon Flanagan: English footballer.
- Michael Olaitan: Nigerian footballer.
- 12 member European Economic Community set up vast free trade zone
- Czechoslovakia separates into Czech Republic (Bohemia) and Slovakia
- Harry Connick Jr arrested at a New York airport for gun possession
- Dissolution of Czechoslovakia: Czechoslovakia is divided into the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic.
- A single market within the European Community is introduced.
- Blockbuster Bowl 3: Stanford beats Pennsylvania State, 24-3.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Bobby Brown - Good Enough
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?