Monday 1 June 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1914 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 June
- Woodrow Wilson's envoy Edward Mandell House meets with Kaiser Wilhelm II.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?