Friday 1 June 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The White Rose, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1923 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
Famous Birthdays:01 June
- New York Giants beat Phillies, 22-5, Giants score in every inning
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dreamy Melody - Art Landry & His Orchestra
- Saw Mill River Road - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- You Know You Belong to Somebody Else (So Why Don't You Leave Me Alone) - Henry Burr
- Underneath the Mellow Moon - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1923?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?