Friday 1 June 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1934 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- Ken McElroy: American criminal (d. 1981).
- Peter Masterson: American actor, director, producer and writer.
- Pat Boone: American singer and actor who sold 18 million records by the time he was age 24.
- Willy Bye: Dutch ballet dancer and choreographer who made her debut in 1953 with the Ballet Recital Group.
- Sylvia Syms: London, England -- Actress (Asylum, Moonraker, Shirley Valentine).
- Willy Roggeman: Flemish writer (Goldfish, Nardis)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?