Wednesday 1 June 2005
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to We Belong Together by Mariah Carey.
In UK Lonely by Akon was in the top 5 hits.
Mr. & Mrs. Smith, directed by Doug Liman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while 4th of July by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 2005!
Which were the important events of 1 June 2005 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 June
- George Mikan: American basketball player, a center originally with the Chicago Bears of the NBL, but most notably with the Minnesota Lakers.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - We Belong Together
- Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
- Ciara - Oh
- 50 Cent - Just A Lil Bit
- The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart
- The Game - Hate It Or Love It
- Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
- Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
- Will Smith - Switch
- Rob Thomas - Lonely No More
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?