Thursday 2 April 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mysterious X, directed by Benjamin Christensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1914 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Sir Alec Guinness: English actor (d. 2000).
- Alec Guinness: British actor from the early '30s, winning an Oscar in 1958 as Best Actor for his role in "Bridge on the River Kwai" and a Tony in 1964 for playing the endearing drunkard Dylan Thomas.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Little Grey Home in the West - Charles Harrison
- All Aboard for Dixieland - American Quartet
- La Golondrina (The Swallow) - Victor Military Band
- That International Rag - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?