Monday 2 April 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Street Angel, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1928 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Paul Jalabert: Italy sport Champion.
- Roy Masters: English-American radio host.
- David Robinson: Irish horticulturist and academic (d. 2004).
- Joseph Bernardin: American Roman Catholic Cardinal whose style was pastoral, not imperial.
- Serge Gainsbourg: French singer, an international sex symbol who gained fame in England with his hit record "Je T'Aime," performed with Jane Birkin.
- Prof David Robinson: Irish horticulturist (d. 2004)
- Joseph "Cardinal": Bernardin [of Chicago]
- Rita Gam: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- Actress (Distortions, Hannibal, Sierra Baron)
- Rita Gam in Pittsburgh: Pennsylvania, USA; actress (Distortions, Hannibal, Sierra Baron, Mohawk).
- Sergio Milan: Italian boxer, a lightweight pro between 1950-1963.
- Wolfgang Arming: Austrian business executive and entrepreneur who is the head of Polydor and Polygram records.
- Theodore Richards: The first American scientist to receive the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, earning the award "in recognition of his exact determinations of the atomic weights of a large number of the chemical elements.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?