Tuesday 2 April 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Georgie Geyer and Sharon Acker.
Strauss' Great Waltz, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1935 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Georgie Geyer: American journalist and foreign correspondent with the Chicago Daily News, a syndicated columnist, author, lecturer and educator, and television panelist and moderator.
- Sharon Acker: Toronto, Ontario -- Actress (Della Street-Perry Mason 1973).
- Mary Hirsch, becomes 1st woman licensed as a horse trainer
- Sir Watson-Watt patents RADAR.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?