Friday 2 April 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Stop! In The Name Of Love by The Supremes.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
Girl Happy, directed by Boris Sagal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1965!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1965 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Rodney King: American news figure due to being stopped by police as a motorist in a Los Angeles suburb and savagely beaten, captured on videotape by a citizen.
- Renzo Bossi: Composer, dies at 81.
- Hochhuths play Stellvertreter banned in Italy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- Freddie and the Dreamers - I'm Telling You Now
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - Shotgun
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
- Martha & the Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
- Vic Dana - Red Roses For A Blue Lady
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?