Monday 2 April 2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Don't Matter by Akon.
In UK Give It To Me by Timbaland featuring Nelly Furtado was in the top 5 hits.
Grindhouse, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Secret by Rhonda Byrne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 2007!
Which were the important events of 2 April 2007 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 April
- Paul Reed: American gay author who wrote the first novel about AIDS, “Facing It,” along with other fiction and nonfiction and sex stories under the pen name of Max Exander.
- New Century, a large American mortgage lender, files for bankruptcy protection.
- Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko dissolves the parliament during a nationally televised speech, calling for early parliamentary elections on 27 May 2007. (All Headline News)
- India's Foreign Secretary, Shivshankar Menon, says that Iran is likely to get an observer status in the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation. (Times of India)
- An earthquake and the resultant tsunami strike the Solomon Islands, killing at least 15 people. (BBC)
- The University of Florida Gators defeat the Ohio State Buckeyes 84-75 in the 2007 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament championship game, becoming the first school in Division I history to win both the men's college basketball and college football titles in the same academic year. (ESPN)
- The United States and South Korea reach an agreement on bilateral free trade, concluding ten months of negotiations. (USINFO)
- The United States Supreme Court rules that the Environmental Protection Agency has the authority to regulate the emission of greenhouse gases and must do so unless it can provide some scientific reason proving otherwise. (New York Times)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Fergie - Glamorous
- Akon - Don't Matter
- Mims - This Is Why I'm Hot
- Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
- Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around…Comes Around
- Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape
- Beyonce - Beautiful Liar
- Daughtry - It's Not Over
- Cupid's Chokehold/Breakfast In America - Gym Class Heroes
- Rich Boy - Throw Some D's
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?