Monday 2 August 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Slow Motion by Juvenile.
In UK Burn by Usher was in the top 5 hits.
Collateral, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 2 August 2004 ?
- St. Etheldritha/Alfrida
- St. Alphonsus Mary de Ligouri
- St. Stephen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 4 saints: St. Peter Julian Eymard
- Feast day of Ilya the Prophet in Russian Orthodox Church
- Bulgaria/Republic of Macedonia - Ilinden (St. Ilya Day), a day of remembrance of the Ilinden Uprising
- Costa Rica - Our Lady of the Angels
- Day of airborne forces in Russia
- Marlowe Peyton: TV Actress.
- Estella Wilkins: Australian member of noted family, a daughter and first child born to fashion designer Collette Dinnigan and her ex-partner, entertainment journalist, Richard Wilkins.
- The Statue of Liberty reopens after security improvements.
- NASA's MESSENGER is launched (it was captured into Mercury's orbit on March 18, 2011).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?