Saturday 2 December 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Bentley Sparkhill Birmingham England actor (The Chair and Howard Finster.
The Libertine, directed by Joseph A. Golden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1916!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1916 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- John Bentley Sparkhill Birmingham England actor (The Chair: Hammer the Toff).
- Howard Finster: American minister and painter (d. 2001).
- Francesco Paolo Tosti composer: dies at age 69.
- Baseballers who are injured now get full pay for duration of contract.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Saving Up the Means to Get to New Orleans - Al Jolson
- I'm Gonna Make Hay While the Sun Shines in Virginia - Marion Harris
- Turn Back the Universe and Give Me Yesterday - Morton Harvey
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?