Wednesday 2 December 1925
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julie Harris in Grosse Point and Julie Harris.
Clash of the Wolves, directed by Noel Mason Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1925!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1925 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Julie Harris in Grosse Point: Michigan, USA; actress (Bell Jar, East of Eden).
- Julie Harris: American actress whose stage prominence began in 1945 and earned her five Tony awards out of a record ten nominations, with periodic ventures into movies and television.
- Carla Del Poggio: Italy Actor.
- Julio Garreta: Composer, dies at 50.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 December 1925
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?