Thursday 2 December 1926
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Nana, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1926!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1926 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Guy Volmerange: Epinal Journalist.
- Thomas Hahn: American physics engineer and CEO in charge of Georgia-Pacific, a forest products manufacturing company.
- British prime minister Stanley Baldwin ends the martial law that had been declared due to general strike.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1926 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Moonlight on the Ganges - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- There's a New Star in Heaven Tonight - Vernon Dalhart
- On the Riviera - Nat Shilkret & The Victor Orchestra
- That's Why I Love You - Johnny Hamp & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?