Sunday 2 December 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
'Neath the Arizona Skies, directed by Harry Fraser, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1934!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1934 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Sissela Bok: Swedish-American philosopher and ethicist.
- Andre Rodgers: Bahamian baseball player (Born 1934).
- Tarcisio Bertone: Italian ecclesiastic, Roman Catholic Cardinal, Archbishop of Genoa who condemned Dan Brown's novel, "The DaVinci Code," declaring that Catholics should not read it.
- 5.08-m (200) Mt Palomar Observatory mirror is cast
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1934 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Object of My Affection - Glen Gray & Casa Loma Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 2 December 1934 and get them!