Saturday 2 December 1967
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Daydream Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
The Producers, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 1967!
Which were the important events of 2 December 1967 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Sharry Konopski: Longview, Washington -- Playmate (August, 1987).
- Laurie Morgan: Channel Islands chief minister.
- Giovanni Parisi: Italian boxer who won an Olympic Gold Medal at Seoul, 1988.
- Mary Creagh: English scholar and politician Shadow Secretary of State for Transport.
- 55th CFL Grey Cup: Hamilton Tiger-Cats defeats Saskatchewan, 24-1
- Cardinal Francis Spellman, archbishop of New York, dies at age 78.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- The Who - I Can See For Miles
- Victor Lundberg - An Open Letter To My Teenage Son
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?