Thursday 2 February 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1905.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1905 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Olive Rublee: American astrologer; joined AFA September 1963.
- Jean-Pierre Guerlain: French perfumer, who died on 12 December 1996.
- Ayn Rand: Russian-born American writer, author of "Atlas Shrugged" and other philosophical novels based on her philosphy that she called "Objectivism.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Sweet Thoughts of Home - Harry Macdonough
- Love's Old Sweet Song - Corrine Morgan
- My Cozy Corner Girl - Harry Macdonough
- The Transformation Scene from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Len Spencer
- Runaway Motor Car - Billy Murray
- Good-bye - Nellie Melba
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?