Thursday 2 February 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Pierre Guerlain and Ayn Rand.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1905 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Jean-Pierre Guerlain: French perfumer, who died on 12 December 1996.
- Ayn Rand: Russian-born American writer, author of "Atlas Shrugged" and other philosophical novels based on her philosphy that she called "Objectivism.
- Olive Rublee: American astrologer; joined AFA September 1963.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- Sweet Thoughts of Home - Harry Macdonough
- Love's Old Sweet Song - Corrine Morgan
- My Cozy Corner Girl - Harry Macdonough
- The Transformation Scene from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Len Spencer
- Runaway Motor Car - Billy Murray
- Nellie Melba - Good-bye
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?