Wednesday 2 February 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charlotte Auerbach and Hendrik H.
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, directed by Grard Bourgeois, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1910 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now - Manuel Romain
- Madama Butterfly: Finale Ultimo (Butterfly's Death Scene) - Geraldine Farrar
- Flanagan and His Motor Car - Steve Porter
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?