Monday 2 February 1987
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Open Your Heart by Madonna.
In UK Reet Petite by Jackie Wilson was in the top 5 hits.
while The Eyes Of The Dragon by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1987!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1987 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Martin Spanjers: American actor.
- Antoine Romand: French homicide victim, the five-year-old son of Jean-Claude Romand who murdered him on the night of 1/08/1993 around 9.20 PM.
- Gerard Pique: Spanish football player.
- Victoria Song: World Music Singer.
- Will Shahan: YouTube Star.
- Faydee : Pop Singer
- Anthony Fainga'a: Australian rugby player
- Saia Fainga'a: Australian rugby player
- Athena Imperial: Filipino journalist; Miss Earth-Water 2011
- Mimi Page: American singer-songwriter and producer
- Gerard Piqué: Spanish footballer
- Javon Ringer: American football player
- Jill Scott: English footballer
- Kansas City Royals' pitcher Dennis Leonard (3X 20 game winner), retires.
- Philippines adopts constitution.
- After the 1986 People Power Revolution the Philippines enacts a new constitution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Open Your Heart
- At This Moment (Live) - Billy Vera
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart
- Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
- Genesis - Land Of Confusion
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Glass Tiger - Someday
- Chicago - Will You Still Love Me?
- Boston - We're Ready
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?