Sunday 2 February 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Bump, Bump, Bump by B2K.
In UK Sound Of The Underground by Girls Aloud was in the top 5 hits.
Daredevil, directed by Mark Steven Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Summons by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 2003!
Which were the important events of 2 February 2003 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- The term of Czech Republic President Václav Havel ends without an elected successor to fill the position.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?