Wednesday 2 January 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1907 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Moon Has His Eyes on You - Ada Jones
- Would You Leave Your Happy Home for Me? - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Jimmie and Maggie at the Ball Game - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 2 January 1907 and get them!