Sunday 2 January 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1910 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
- Jacques Catinat: Lille EXecutives.
- David Read: Scottish-American ecclesiastic, the Presbyterian minister of Madison Avenue Church in New York City, 1956.
- Srirangam Srinivasarao: Telugu Poet (d. 1983).
- Maurice Blesteau: Maignelay-Montigny EXecutives.
- Ulrich Becher: writer.
- Giuseppa Scandurra: Italian elderly woman who married Alfio Fiamma on 1/27/1988, when he was 90 and she 78. They ran away because their respective children objected to the marriage. She had five children and was widowed before the marriage.
- 1st junior high schools in US opens (Berkeley, California)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 2 January 1910 and get them!