Monday 2 July 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1900 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
- Tyrone Guthrie: British director, producer, and writer (Born 1900).
- Count Ferdinand von Zeppelin first airship LZ-1, flies.
- The first Zeppelin flight takes place on Lake Constance near Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?