Thursday 2 July 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1903 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
- Olav V : King of Norway from 1957 until his death.
- Alec Douglas-Home: British politician, Prime Minister October 1963 to October 1964.
- Olav V: Olav V of Norway (d. 1991).
- King Olav: V of Norway (d. 1991).
- Alexander Frederick Douglas-Home: (C) British Prime Minister (1963-64).
- Olav AFEC of Schleswig-Holstein-S-G: Norway -- King Olav V of Norway (1957-91)
- Robert Hure: Valenciennes Military man
- Ed Delahanty: American Hall of Fame baseball player (Born 1867).
- AL / NL batting champ Ed Delahanty, disappears, found dead days later
- Pitcher Jack Doscher, 1 Son of a major leaguer debuts with Cubs
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm a Jonah Man - Arthur Collins
- Hiawatha - Columbia Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?