Monday 2 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1906 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
- Alan Webb: Actor (King Lear, Taming of Shrew, Challenge of Lassie).
- Robert Levine Sanders: Composer.
- Hans Bethe: German-American physicist, famous for his research into the energy and formation of stars.
- Séra Martin: French field and track athlete, runner and winner of the Olympic Gold Medal in the 800m race in Amsterdam in 1928 and in Los Angeles in 1932.
- Seraphin Martin: France sport Champion.
- Christos Tsaganeas: Romanian-Greek actor and cinematographer (d. 1976)
- Yanks win by forfeit, for their 1st time
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- American Fantasie - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Sunday School Picnic at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
- Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest 'Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Enrico Caruso
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne In Quest' Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Antonio Scotti
- When the Roll is Called Up Yonder - Haydn Quartet
- On the Rocky Road to Dublin - Vess Ossman
- My Lovin' Henry - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?