Thursday 2 June 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
L'abbandonata, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1910 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Hector Dyer: American sprinter (d. 1990).
- Thomas Leather: Australian first-class cricketer who represented Victoria.
- Per Hurum: Norwegian sculptor.
- Paul Colombet: French astrologer, author of the two-volume "Secrets et techniques de l'astrologie" (1979).
- 1st roundtrip flight over English Channel (C S Rolls, England)
- Pygmies discovered in Dutch New Guinea.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?