Friday 2 June 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Juan Antonio Bardem and Jean-Marie Coldefy.
The Phantom Carriage, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1922 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Juan Antonio Bardem: Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2002).
- Jean-Marie Coldefy: St-Mandé Journalist.
- Juan Bardem: Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2002).
- Charlie Sifford: American golfer (d. 2015).
- Carmen Silvera: Canadian-English actress and singer (d. 2002).
- Suffy McInnis (first base) ends an errorless string of 1,700 chances.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Play That Song of India Again - Charles Harrison
- Virginia Blues - Van & Schenck
- Angel Child - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Georgia - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?