Saturday 2 June 1928
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Anthony Bowden Cuddon and Jacques Sereys.
The Hands of Orlac, directed by Robert Wiene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1928 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- John Anthony Bowden Cuddon: Writer / teacher.
- Jacques Sereys: St-Maurice Actor.
- Erzsi Kovács: Hungarian singer (d. 2014).
- Rafael Lecuona: Cuban-American gymnast and academic (d. 2014).
- Velveeta Cheese created by Kraft
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?