Monday 2 June 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
White Hell of Pitz Palu, directed by Dr. Arnold Fanck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1930 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Bob Lillis: American baseball player coach and manager.
- Charles Pete Conrad Jr in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; US Navy/astronaut (Gemini 5, Gemini 11, Apollo 12, Skylab 2).
- Pete Conrad: American astronaut, one of four to fly four space missions and the third man to set foot on the moon.
- Sarah Dickson becomes 1st woman Presbyterian elder in US, Cincinnati
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?