Tuesday 2 June 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
A Free Soul, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1931 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- William Donaldson: American banker and businessman co-founded Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette.
- Larry Jackson: American baseball player and politician (d. 1990).
- Norman Brinker: American marketing specialist and CEO of Chili's, a popular restaurant that was noted for having a 20% annual growth rate.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?