Wednesday 2 June 1937
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Kid Galahad, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1937!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1937 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Jimmy Jones (singer): American singer and songwriter.
- Sally Kellerman: American actress, onscreen from 1957 in co-starring roles, probably best known as "Hot Lips Houlihan" in the movie "M.
- Rosalyn Higgins: English lawyer and judge.
- Jimmy Jones: American singer-songwriter (d. 2012).
- Robert Paul: Canadian figure skater and choreographer.
- Lenora Hill: American professional astrologer, writer and bookstore owner. She is the author of "Astrology? Metaphysics? What Are They? How Do They Work?," 1983.
- Louis Vierne: French organist and composer (Born 1870).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?