Sunday 2 June 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Don't Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey.
In UK The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1991!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1991 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- 45th Tony Awards: Lost in Yonkers and Will Rogers Follies win
- Rosie Jones wins LPGA Rochester Golf International
- Three Andrettis finished 1-2-3 in the Miller 200 at Wisconsin
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart
- Queensryche - Silent Lucidity
Top #5 songs in the UK
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?