Thursday 2 June 1994
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Prima Sellecchia Tesh and Maxime Nocher.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Come On You Reds by Manchester United Football Squad was in the top 5 hits.
The Flintstones, directed by Brian Levant, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Space Night.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cyberia or The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1994 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Prima Sellecchia Tesh: Daughter of John Tesh and Connie Sellecca.
- Maxime Nocher: French kitesurfer, representing Monaco at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Harry Hudson: R&B Singer.
- Sophie Garrett: YouTube Star.
- Jemma McKenzie-Brown: English actress.
- Antonio Spavone: Italian race car driver
- David Stove: Australian philosopher and academic (d. 1994).
- 67th National Spelling Bee: Ned Andrews wins spelling antediluvian
- Chinook helicopter crashes in North Scotland (29 killed)
- Sharon Stone files $12m suit against her jeweler
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?