Sunday 2 March 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1913 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Godfried [Jan Arnold] Bomans: Dutch humorist / writer (Pieter Bas).
- Marjorie Weaver: Crossville, Tennessee -- Actress (Young Mr Lincoln).
- Mort Cooper: baseball player (National League Most Valuable Player 1942).
- Celedonio Romero: Spanish guitarist and songwriter (The Romeros) (d. 1996).
- Fritz Peters: American writer.
- Godefried Bomans: Netherlands Writer
- Godfried Bomans: Dutch writer and journalist, a popular humorist for the ironic twist that he added to his stories. After his former study of law and philosophy he turned to writing and was known as well for his children's stories.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?