Sunday 2 March 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Godfried [Jan Arnold] Bomans and Marjorie Weaver.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1913 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Godfried [Jan Arnold] Bomans: Dutch humorist / writer (Pieter Bas).
- Marjorie Weaver: Crossville, Tennessee -- Actress (Young Mr Lincoln).
- Godfried Bomans: Dutch writer and journalist, a popular humorist for the ironic twist that he added to his stories.
- Fritz Peters: American writer.
- Godefried Bomans: Netherlands Writer.
- Mort Cooper: baseball player (National League Most Valuable Player 1942).
- Celedonio Romero: Spanish guitarist and songwriter (The Romeros) (d. 1996)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- A Little Girl at Home - Harry Macdonough & Marguerite Dunlap
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?