Sunday 2 March 1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jennifer Jones [Phyllis Isley] and Bjørn Fongaard.
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1919!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1919 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jennifer Jones [Phyllis Isley]: Oklahoma, United States -- Actress (Farewell to Arms).
- Bjørn Fongaard: Norwegian composer, guitarist, and music teacher.
- Jennifer Jones: American actress who won the Oscar for Best Actress in 1943 for her first important role in "The Song of Bernadette.
- Eddie Lawrence: American actor singer and playwright (d. 2014).
- Tamara Toumanova: Russian-American ballerina and actress (d. 1996).
- Melchora Aquino: Filipino revolutionary hero (Born 1812).
- 1st Congress of Communist International opens at the Kremlin
- The first Communist International meets in Moscow.
- First Communist International meeting in Moscow.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1919 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, France - Peerless Quartet
- Goodbye, France - Nora Bayes
- Would You Rather be a Colonel with an Eagle on Your Shoulder or a Private with a Chicken on Your Kne - Arthur Fields
- Don't Cry, Little Gril, Don't Cry - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?