Wednesday 2 March 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Wilfred and Kazimierz Górski.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1921 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Robert Wilfred: Levick Simpson composer.
- Kazimierz Górski: Polish footballer and coach (d. 2006).
- Ernst Haas: Austrian-American photographer and journalist (d. 1986).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?