Friday 2 March 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include "Doc" Watson and Robert H Michel.
Mad Love, directed by Dimitri Buchowetzki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1923 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- "Doc" Watson: Bluegrass musician.
- Robert H Michel: American politician.
- Robert H Michel American politician (Representative-Republican-Illinois: 1957-).
- Basil Hume: English Roman Catholic Cardinal, Archbishop of Westminster (Born 1923).
- Orrin Keepnews: American songwriter and producer (d. 2015).
- Robert Michel: American soldier and politician
- Dave Strack: American basketball player and coach (d. 2014)
- Time magazine debuts
- ''Time'' Magazine hits newsstands in the United States for the first time.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 March 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Remind Me of My Mother - Henry Burr
- Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Blossom Seeley
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?