Tuesday 2 March 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Creature from the Black Lagoon, directed by Jack Arnold, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1954 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Stone Phumelele: Sizani; South African treasurer (UDF).
- Eddie Johnstone: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Hans-Jurgen Baake: German footballer.
- Charles Hunt: American noted family, the husband of Massachusetts Governor Jane Swift.
- Ed Johnstone: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?