Monday 2 March 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles.
In UK Needles And Pins by The Searchers was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Man on Earth, directed by Ubaldo B. Ragona, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1964!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1964 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Megan Leigh: American porn star (d. 1990).
- Laird Hamilton: American surfer and actor.
- Mike Von Erich: American wrestler (Born 1964).
- Alessandro Benetton: Italian noted family, a contemporary member of the noted industrial dynasty.
- Beatles begin filming Hard Days Night, Harrison meets Patti Boyd
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Four Seasons - Dawn (Go Away)
- The Beatles - Please Please Me
- Al (He's the King) Hirt - Java
- The Rivieras - California Sun
- Diane Renay - Navy Blue
- Dale & Grace - Stop And Think It Over
- The Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun
- Bobby Goldsboro - See The Funny Little Clown
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?