Friday 2 March 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Escapade by Janet Jackson.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
The Hunt for Red October, directed by John McTiernan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1990!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1990 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Lee Hongki: Korean singer (F.
- Choi Jong Hun: Korean guitarist, keyboardist, lyricist (F.
- Lee Hong-gi: Pop Singer.
- Tiger Shroff: Movie Actor.
- Malcolm Butler: Football Player.
- Hillary Hindi: YouTube Star
- Rauno Alliku: Estonian footballer
- Josh McGuire: Australian rugby league footballer
- Greyhound Bus workers go on strike.
- Mark Tewsksbury swims world record 50 metre backstroke (25.06 seconds).
- Nelson Mandela is elected deputy President of the African National Congress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?