Sunday 2 March 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to All I Have by Jennifer Lopez.
In UK All The Things She Said by Tatu was in the top 5 hits.
Anger Management, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The King of Torts by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gerhard Reinke's Wanderlust.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing All-Star Racing 2 or Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 2 March 2003 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 March
- Malcolm Williamson: Australian pianist and composer (d. 2003).
- Four North Korean fighter jets intercept a United States reconnaissance plane over international waters in the Sea of Japan
- The British newspaper ''Observer'' publishes what it claims to be a leaked memo
- French president Jacques Chirac starts a three-day visit to the former French colony Algeria. It is the first visit of a French president to Algeria at the highest ceremonial level.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?