Sunday 2 May 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Bullet Proof, directed by Lynn F. Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1920 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Jacob Gilboa: composer.
- Jean-Marie Auberson: Swiss violinist and conductor (d. 2004).
- Otto Buchsbaum: Austrian-born Brazilian writer and ecological activist (Born 1920).
- Vasantrao Deshpande: Indian singer and sitar player (d. 1983).
- Guinn Smith: American pole vaulter soldier and pilot (d. 2004).
- Joseph Henderson: Scottish pianist and composer, he died May 4, 1980.
- 1st game of National Negro Baseball League played in Indianapolis
- The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Rose Room - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Oh How I Laugh When I Think That I Cried Over You - Nora Bayes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?